Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Everything Always Changing

I haven't written in a while, which is a shame, but is mostly expected.  Sometimes I'm doing better than others and sometimes I have a greater need to reach out while other times I just need to keep my thoughts in my head.

Right now I'm a bit frustrated with it all, because everything is always changing.  I don't know if anyone else out there feels this way, but it's almost like my issues change and change and change all the time just to keep me off guard, just so that when I get used to something a new issue comes up and the old ones disappear and then I start to think that maybe I just made them up or exaggerated the whole thing.  Maybe nothing happened to me at all and something is just wrong with me personally, but then I guess I know deep down that that's not the case.

Since I last wrote a new part appeared.  A young part, similar to my punk part, but more emotional, more wide-eyed and childlike, but very precocious, outgoing, and silly.  I'm not sure of the age, but I'm guessing about 6-8. 

Oddly, most of the other parts haven't come around.  Are they gone, hibernating, hiding, integrated?   I don't know.

This is all one confusing thing after another and it's so exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment